Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?

To: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Subject: Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?
From: Kendel McCarley <kendelmccarley@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:28:10 -0700
Given that beer is an acquired taste and vegemite is from the bottom of
the beer barrel, then, yes, vegemite would be an acquired taste itself.

My girlfriend brought me a pack of vegemite back from her last visit
home to Sydney a few months ago.  I haven't tried it yet either.  I've
got something else Australian to taste.  ;-)