R16 3 Main

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: R16 3 Main
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:16:09 -0500
I have a R16 3 Main I am going to get rid of. It does run and started everytime
no problem. It may need valve seals or rings but I'm no mechanic. It will come
with the carbs, the alternator too if I remember where I layed it as I am
moving at the moment.

This is located in Glendale, AZ right about 43rd and Thunderbird.

I also have what is left of a 70 1600. It was a low milage car that had sat for
28 years. It has been picked at but there may be something one of you local
guys might want. The rear wheels, doors and trunk need to stay on.

The above stuff is free.

I also have a late model hood in primer.

Thanks!