Happy holidays and new years resolution form the roadster ranch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy holidays and new years resolution form the roadster ranch
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:21:11 EST
Hello all,

    Had a good year at the ranch. Still slow and off  work from the CFS but
overall life is pretty good. One new years resolution  though, I'm way behind
on doing carbs and will try very hard to catch up. I'll  be going to the Road
Atlanta thing in April, Uni-Syn in pocket, looking for  carbs to tune. Hope to
see a bunch of Roadsters there.

keith williams