RE: 69 2000 Dash picture

To: "Paul Souza" <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 69 2000 Dash picture
From: "Andrew Conner" <awconner@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:21:35 -0600
Here is a link to the entry on my website when I took my dash apart to send
off for refurbishing.  You should be able to follow what I did in reverse to
put your back together; that's what I plan to do.

http://www.mydatsunroadster.com/2005/07/dashboard-prep.html

Andy Conner
Cedar Park, TX
SRL 311-01633