road trip-ot

To: "bluebirds list" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: road trip-ot
From: "Merlin" <merlin@datsunhistory.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:44:54 -0800
Hey All,

Will be embarking in my annual trek to Southern Colorado with a load of
Live Lynx(think bobcats) courtesy of the Province of British Columbia.
starting December 19th, this years route is tentatively Oroville Wa, Pendelton
OR, Boise ID, Salt Lake Ut, Grand Junction CO,  arr. Del Norte CO on the
20th.. very late...  Return is Del Norte, shiprock NM, Monument Valley,
Moab, Las Vegas NV, Reno, etc, to Vancouver BC for xmas eve.

I'm only taking 10 this time so I get to take a long box '06 Tundra...

What does this have to do with Datsuns? nearly nothing, other than I stop
and take pics of all the ones I happen across along the way... and I get
to write another version of my datsun song(i've been everywhere man, ain't
no datsuns there man)

See a green Toyota tundra bc plates on the roads listed, with a double high
plywood box on the back, honk.. it'll be me...

Merlin

Merlin Blackwell
Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
www.explorewellsgray.com