RE: fuel lines

To: "John Roper" <john@roper-photo.com>
Subject: RE: fuel lines
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:52:11 -0800
> ...On a related note, have you test fit the engine yet? I am VERY
> curious as to how it fits. Anyone seen a VG30 Roadster yet?

I'm thinking that Buz from Modesto did one of these conversions
and had it at one of the Mt. Shasta meets. The exhaust manifold
sits REALLY close to the steering rod...

Buz built a KA24-powered automatic-equipped Roadster, too. No
cutting to the body (some careful pounding out in the tunnel area,
but no cuts), but some pretty extensive frame massaging.

-- John