Re: Vender wars

To: Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Vender wars
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:28:42 -0500
Eric,

A few hours I was wondering if we needed to add a new list to autox,
namely, vendor wars. I agree that we have seen enough. There are those
vendors who I will deal with and those I won't deal with, unless I HAVE
to to get a particular part that I can't get elsewhere. I am to the
point where I  will be putting these two names in my kill file. Pity,
they have products I would buy, but with things going as they are, I
will think twice before doing so.

Enough is enough!

Peace,
Pat