Re: Brake MC removal

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "John Friederich"
Subject: Re: Brake MC removal
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:46:38 -0500
GREAT info Mike... and I won't ask how you found that out!  :)

You know... somewhere out there, there is a Japanese engineer or possibly
team of Japanese engineers just laughing their butts off thinking about all
of us big handed Americans struggling with the odd bolt/nut/screw placements
on these cars!    Toi them... I still salute you, but my bruised and
battered knuckles cuss you ever chance they can!

Eric