RE: Dash removal

To: "'stan k'" <stathy@shaw.ca>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash removal
From: "Ken McLeod / CSG Wireless Inc." <ken@csgwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:44:58 -0700
Stan

The only advice I have to offer from my limited perspective (68 2000)
is to remove the windshield (which I broke in the process).  Once that
was done it seemed pretty easy except ALL of the small screws holding
down the various cables were rusted.  I spent a great deal of time
getting them out.  Most needed to be drilled they were do far gone.
Since I have a new wiring harness for the dash, I wasn't too concerned
about saving the electrical connections.  Your case may be different.

I did get a gift though, a mummified mouse in the air ducts.

Ken McLeod
Chandler AZ
SRL311-01179