OC to Solvang

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OC to Solvang
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:18:09 -0700
Ok, it looks like Solvang is a go for us, cause I'm feeling pretty good, so
we're going to meet those interested at Westminster Mall on Friday, the 29th
at 10:00AM. So far, there are three roadsters meeting up here for the run to
Solvang, and all are welcome. We'll be meeting on the Bolsa side of
Westminster Mall in front of Sears. This gives us easy access to gas
stations and the northbound 405. since it looks like we might get some rain
Friday, it will be nice to travel in a group!

Hope to see you there.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600