Badroc-Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badroc-Solvang
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:23:40 -0700
 Hello Bay Area Folks,

I want to get feel for what might be in the works for a southbound Solvang
caravan or even individual travel plans. Personally, I'd love to gather a
Pod of Roadster and run together but to maintain marital bliss; I need to
remain somewhat more flexible than a determined caravan maybe able to
accommodate. In other words, she has plans for me on the ride down.

If you want to shoot me a drive plan and a cell number for that day I'll
group it together and send it along to all that responds to this query.

A little well-timed help on the road might be needed and I'd certain go out
of the way to do what I could.

What I get I'll send on Thursday 12 noon.

See you soon
Matt
68 1600(2)