RE: A little thing called "lost sales"

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: A little thing called "lost sales"
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:44:12 -0700
Alright, then let's get everyone down to their Nissan dealer to order wiper
pivots and ball joints (anything else?). I wonder if a sudden demand for
hundreds of these items will get Nissan to have more manufactured?

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)