Re: Screw Identification

To: <slowboy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Screw Identification
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:39:48 -0700
They were there to fill the holes left when the Federales removed the oil
cooler from each and every roadster landed in the US.  There was some
environmental impact situation with endangered fireflies  -;).

Stan

At 04:49 PM 4/8/2005 -0400, slowboy@cox.net wrote:
>Okay, I'm at a loss as to what these screws are for. I got four cars
sitting here with them and no apparent visible reason for their being.

>There are four phillips head screws on the top of the chassis in front of
the radiator behind the grill and they are paired up 2 left and 2 right.
What are they for?