Twisties & posties

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Twisties & posties
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 08:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
My son's roadster is coming along.  After an accident,
a shift fork broke in the transmission.  That has been
fixed (at last) and it is on to the body shop.  I have
been able to source most of the parts needed to fix
it, but noticed when we drove it to the body shop that
it is missing one twistie and one postie that hold the
soft top to the back of the car.  I am hoping to get
it all together for Solvang.

If someone has a spare twistie and postie (used is
okay) that they could mail me, I would be most
grateful.  I'll buy you lunch at Solvang, or mail you
a few bucks for your troubles.