Re: Ztherapy carbs, etc

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ztherapy carbs, etc
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 23:22:47 +0000
Get them both!  :)  well, if your carbs are working ok now, little or no
throttle shaft slop and you're happy with them, I'd say you could hold up.. but
the Z-Therapy rebuilds are pretty darn nice...

Gary's dizzy is well worth the money, especially if you want to DRIVE the car
more than work on it.  100 miles on a rebuild?  You'd better get driving that
car to get it broken in, don't ya think?    I can't really say enough good
about Garys dizzy though... no more points "floating" at high speed... no more
adjusting the points every couple thousand miles... It's a very reliable unit
that will give you better performance in power and mileage!  I've got the EI
dizzies in two of my cars with excellent results!   Of course, if you don't
plan to drive much, it really might not be worth the extra money???

Good luck with your decision!!

Eric