RE: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:14:48 -0800
Anyone considered jigging up to make tubular A-arm replacements? Could
use off the shelf ball joints, throw in some camber/castor adjustments,
accommodate adjustable coil over shocks, urethane bushings, use a
different spindle to open up even more braking options...

Why bother hunting for stock parts when you can make it better? ;)

Brian
'68 1600, not yet in the land of the living