Re: Can't pass smog

To: <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't pass smog
From: "John Friederich" <j.f@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:43:24 -0800
Daniel -

Sorry, I misunderstood your message the first time I read it - stopped at
the bar before the emissions station, and drank heavily for an hour - a
couple of gallons of beer.  Lucky for you, the car passed.

For a few days prior, I ran a gas treatment (from CRC, labeled 'Guarenteed
to Pass', appropriatly enough) and it just barely passed.  Must have
loosened up some crud somewhere...  Now for the long lines at the DMV, since
registration has already expired, and I can't do it online.  Solvang, here
we come.

John F
LV,  NV