RE: Red cars, common?

To: "'Mark (Stickerman) Dent'" <mark@dealermats.com>,
Subject: RE: Red cars, common?
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:18:41 -0600
 As my '66 RED paint get worse, I start debating on color.  It does seem
silver is getting very popular.  My last two were/are silver.  I did think
about this for my Roadster so I could use Red interior (I love a Red
interior in a Roadster), but may stay with a dark red and do the interior in
tan (next favorite).

As far as the engine bay.  My son just went through this debate for his 260Z
in which he is dropping in a 4.3 GM motor.  He is undecided about the color
of the car so he went with a dark silver metallic in the bay.  It looks good
and will highlight the chrome all over the motor.  I agree, it is kind of a
muscle car thing - but his car will be a half-breed:)