NEW ARRIVALS IN STOCK / NML CLOSEOUT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NEW ARRIVALS IN STOCK / NML CLOSEOUT
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:19:04 -0800 (PST)
NML has presented our parts supplier in Japan with a list of closeout specials
which we will sell or trade at bargain basement pricing next month or the
following month. Please look for the note. These parts are in limited supply!

DBA Slotted Front Brake Rotors  $180.00 pair. 10 sets only. No excepetions
after overstock is sold.

Short run reproduction 65 - 67 Early Datsun1600 emblems. Intro price. $59.00
each. These are not over buffed sand castings or lost wax brass pieces, with
pins shrunk and too narrow from the casting process that won't fit in the holes
in the fenders, that have been floating around over the past few years. These
beauties were made in a two part mold with the pins diecast in the correct
postion. Virtually indistinguishable from the originals with similiar chrome.

    We have, under careful consideration, decided to drop Sherwin-Williams as a
supplier of Engine Block Paint. Sherwin-Williams has not only raised the price
of the paint to excessive levels, $22.00 per can, but are no longer holding a
consistent color match program that meets our standards.
   The other problem has always been that the enamels they use are not heat
rated like VHT and other true engine block paint systems in the mass market.
   We are proud to introduce Datsun OEM Blue/Green in a true heat rated, 500
degree, engine paint.
   Made by a professional automotive paint company this paint was formulated
using a computer color spectrometer for accurate color matching. All color
matching was done with original 38 year old Nissan painted parts that have been
in a  sealed enclosure environment away from UV light which could alter or
compromise the correct color. This new paint exceeds the quality of our
original venture with Sherwin-Williams and are proud to offer it!
 In stock now
 Part #1255  $16.00 per can

High Strength Lazor cut precesion made Energy Suspension urethane reproduction
engine mounts. Looks factory stock when installed. These mounts are not only
bonded like the original but have twin welded studs on each plate, opposed at
180 degrees to one another, imbedded in the urethane for added strength. These
will not peel apart or sag like the originals and will out live the functional
life of the Nissan counterparts and will virtually last forever. Two styles
available. Regular replacement with slightly higher durometer than original and
competition version for racing with even higher durometer.
11223-32201R  Regular Replacement - Black or in Datsun Blue/Green color
urethane $ 92.00  Pair
11223-32201C  Competition - Gray urethane $ 92.00 Pair
Don't forget to pair these with our urethane tranny mounts. We also have a
plentiful supply of Nissan mounts on hand for you OEM guys.

Be sure to check out photos of most of the items in our
website.www.datsunparts.com (818) 363-2015. ALL LISTED PARTS NEW .