67.5 2000 taken apart AGAIN!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 taken apart AGAIN!!!!
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:28:00 -0800
Well, I had to once more disassemble the 67.5 2000, Looks like I am going off
of the frame on it for this round, a complete disassembly.  The paint repair
from last year has issues (bubbling and mismatches in color) and the only way
to fix it is to do the paint all over again. While it's apart I am going to
powdercoat the frame.  I found a place that will media blast it and powdercoat
for 250 dollars!!  That's a bargain, so I am hoping to have it all back
together before Solvang.  That leaves me about two weeks of work provided that
it comes back from the body shop on time. I may be looking for some parts if I
have to replace something, the nice thing is that the whole car is basically
there so it just comes down to a disassembly and reassembly job. I may have
some questions as I go through a couple of item's on the car.
Later, Gerardo