Re: Rear suspension help?

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear suspension help?
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:13:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul!

I have had very good luck with having the stock
springs re-arced.  I didn't want stiffer springs, but
wanted them lowered.  My request was that they both be
even (my car was sagging to the left) and that they
lower the rear end by 1/2".  It cam out exactly like I
requested - measured the before and after on both
sides.  Amazing that they can de-arc them as well.
They took them apart, removed rust, rebushed them,
repainted them, and added new U-bolts. They look brand
new.  $292 plus tax.  If you are in the Seattle area,
the company is called Craig Auto Springs and came
recommended by classic car shops and owners.  It's
been almost two years now and they are still even.

Hope that helps!

Scott.