Re: Fw: Fw: Glove box kit

To: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Glove box kit
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:48:24 -0800
Dear List,

I apologize for being involved in this situation and making it public but I
couldn't think of another mechanism to get the information out in self
defense.  This is short and to the point.

Gerardo has not been given authority to apologize for me.  He should
apologize for his previous messages - ask for copies.  He did not tell the
truth about asking to purchase anything but only asked for pictures.  The
same parts are available elsewhere.  I have the message and the replies I
made and also the messages of his public rantings about others pricing.  He
made no phone call about the items that he wanted pictures of.

He said "I also wish that there will be no further postings about this if
you feel like writing send me...." at 8:52 PM and then he posted it again
at 9:34 PM.

Please contact me directly and I will supply copies of the pertinent email
correspondence should you be interested.

Stan