70 SRL311

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70 SRL311
From: "racer6" <racer6@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:31:25 -0600
With much regret, I am considering the sale of my Datsun.  I've owned it since
1979.  Although I was officially the third owner, the second owner had it for
only a couple of months (bought it from his uncle).  It's painted Guards Red,
is in very good shape (excellent mechanicals) and comes with a nearly complete
parts car (also a 1970 2000).  Currently I have Panasports on it, but I've got
all original wheels, including an original never used spare and spare cover.
Total miles is around 67,000.  Excellent runner that needs little (some
interior items).  Reasonable offers over $6K gets both.  Email is
racer6@mchsi.com and phone is 815-845-2538.

Steve Stadel
NW Illinois