hood latch, future suggestion

To: "\"The List\"" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: hood latch, future suggestion
From: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 06:49:11 -0800
I know this doesn't help the current predicament, and is certainly not meant
to agitate, but the first Solvang I went to with my car, it was suggested by
the Coles of Modesto (Stockton, Ron Cole I think) that I add a secondary hood
cable, made from the fine wire rope in a picture hanging kit, that you could
fish out near the m/c's and pull the catch.  Although I have never had to use
the hood one, I use the trunk-mounted model quite frequently.
One of the best pieces of advice, and true testament to "bring your junker to
the show, you'll learn something from the all the knowledgeable folks".
Fergus O, 69 2000 in hibernation, HB, CAGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com