Harness bar/MOMO steering wheel

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Harness bar/MOMO steering wheel
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:34:33 +0000
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving014

Thanks to Dan at DGR Fabrication I now have a harness bar and my MOMO
steering wheel installed!
I bought the Competition wheel 3 years ago but I could not use it with out
the MOMO hub adapter. Dan used my existing Grant adapter and even brought
the wheel the closer to the dash. I love the wheel, it's much fatter and
feels better than the Grant wheel I had.
The harness bar actually bolts in/out and Dan did the welding  without
ruining the signatures and powdercoating!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20