Carb parts needed

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb parts needed
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:00:53 -0800
I fiddled with the carbs on my long-hibernating car (RL411).  On the
front carb, I can't get the air/fuel adjustment nut to turn, and on the
back carb the nozzle separated into two pieces, one firmly lodged inside
the sleeve that screws into the carb.  So essentially I need carb
rebuild kits plus that sleeve part for both.  The parts should be the
same as 1600 Roadster parts.  Anyone have those sleeve parts?  I suppose
I need at least one air/fuel nut and the spring too.