RE: OT Lucas Electrics

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: OT Lucas Electrics
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:47:21 -0800
By 1951 the Japanese were already giving out an annual award named for W.
Edwards Deming, the father of the Quality Assurance movement. It isn't
surprising that Japanese automobiles surpassed American (and British) ones
in quality.

Here's a great, relatively short writeup on Deming's life and work:
http://www.asq.org/join/about/history/deming.html