Thanks!

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks!
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:50:19 -0600
As usual, with the help of many fine, expert, kind, roadster fiends, I was
able to get over the hurdle with my frozen bolts.

As usual, my ignorance was the source of the problem; I didn't realize I
could remove the hub assembly and rotor as one unit by removing the
calibers.  After I removed the calibers, I was able to remove the hub/rotor.
After that it was just a simple matter of getting the tire store to use
their air wrenches to remove the frozen bolts.

Thank you all so much.  I would never DARE to take on this "rolling
restoration" without the frequent advice of this forum.

Merry Christmas to you all!!