Re: Electric Fuerl Pump

To: Greg Hare <ghare@bellsouth.net>, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electric Fuerl Pump
From: Chris Roupp <grumbly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:28:05 -0800
3-4 PSI and I personally use a Holly Red:

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp&part=HLY%2D12%2D801%2D1&N=110&Ntk=KeywordSearch&Ntt=holly+red

Overkill I know but the PO had done a hack job on the conversion
before me so I went the "fix it once and for all" route. Even with my
sub optimal mounting of the pump in the engine bay I have not had a
fuel delivery problem yet. One note is that this pump is not the most
quite out there. You will hear it when its running.