RE: Working on wiper and heater

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Working on wiper and heater
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:01:59 -0800
No, on the early cars you can get the wiper motor out without removing the
dash. Since you are going to be working on your heater, too, that is a good
excuse to remove the center console, which will make it easier to get at the
wipers. I'd offer to help, but my back doesn't let me work under dashes
anymore. But I'll offer to come over and "consult."