Wiper Blades

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiper Blades
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:46:13 -0700
I found these 2 old emails in my Roadster Folder, hope this helps:

1) Seems to me I recall using replacement blades listed for '60s VW Bug for
a low screen car at one time and they were the right length.

2) Someone is going to have to help me out here, it's either Acco, Arco,
AACO, something like that (the company with the yellow packing with navy
blue writing), they make 10" wiper refill that fits perfectly into the wiper
arm for a low windshield.  It's the same refill that fits a Jeep C-7 and at
least up to a '93 Wrangler.

Robert - 67.5 1600 - ABQ

www.ziaroc.com <http://www.ziaroc.com/>