Re: Windshield Washer

To: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Washer
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 4:42:29 +0000
This may sound kinda weird, but spray all the wiper linkages with some good
white lithium, then kick the wipers on...and give them an assist in moving,
probably about 3-4 revolutions.  My '70 2000 was doing that draggy wipers too
and did the exact thing... cleared it up and now I have 2 speed wipers again!
Good luck!

Wish I could help on the washer stuff, but I took my old rusted motor apart,
cleaned and relubed it... now works beautifully!

Eric
SRL311-13102 and a few others...