Valve Clearance - Answers

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Valve Clearance - Answers
From: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:06:34 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all for the advice on the valve clearance. I
did warm up the car with a 10 minute drive, next time
I will get it really hot with a longer run. Oh dam I
will have to go for a drive.... I will also be a bit
quicker about getting the valve cover off.

Any truth to the idea that it is easier to roll the
car/engine forward with the plugs pulled? I guess you
would not need to overcome the force required for the
compression stroke.

Thanks again.

Tom Ross
1970 2000 Roadster