Re:Insurance 4 roadsters

To: ocblue@worldnet.att.net ("paul g. reichert"),
Subject: Re:Insurance 4 roadsters
From: Tminerpcav@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:39:49 -0400
Paul,

I've had an experience with Hagarty on a "fender bender" experience.  It was
the most pleasurable insurance company experience I've ever had.

I was driving a 57 Nash Metro (I'll never admit it) and the hood flew up.  I
trashed the hood, dented the tops of the fenders, and dented the hardtop. I
called Hagarty and they told me to take to ANY shop I wanted amd have it fixed.
No estimate first, no claims adjuster apointment, just have it fixed.

The bill was $3,500 apporoximately and they paid it in full!
No deductable, no hassles.  So for all you sceptics out there who think it's
too good to be true, it's NOT.  They are not plagued with the typical fraud
that regular carriers have to deal with, and their client are collecotr type
who care for their cars.

Tim Miner
67.5 2000 #501 & #585