AzROC - AZ Roadster - Chandler XMas Parade ?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AzROC - AZ Roadster - Chandler XMas Parade ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:30:06 EDT
Hey everyone out there in the greater PHX area.... It's about that time to do
the Chandler Christmas Parade of Lights.

We didn't have all the great of a turn-out last year, and I was seriously
considering NOT doing it, BUT I've got the support of DND
(DatsunNissanDrivers.com) and it looks like things will be a go.

The parade is Saturday, Dec 4th... show up around 4:30 to decorate the cars -
if you've been there before, you'll know the routine. If you haven't - drop
me a line and I'll be happy to fill in more details.  Bring a roadster, or any
other datsun/nissan vehicle (last yr we even had new trucks... *anything* in
the family is fine ! )  The only real requirement is that the cars be decorated
- with lights.

Even if you can't enter a car - drop on by - we'll meet somewhere afterward
for food & festivities (more details on that will follow)

PLEASE RSVP ASAP !

Pics of previous parade:
http://www.azroc.org/photos/thumbnails.php?album=7

City of Chandler website: