Re: Best way to make sure U20 is at top dead center..

To: "Roadster Dude" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Best way to make sure U20 is at top dead center..
From: "George Hobers" <ghobers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:07:33 -0400
To find TDC cyl. #1 remove all spark plugs. Now manually turn the crank
clockwise with a socket and ratchet. When you get a quarter turn away from
the timing marks put your thumb over cyl. #1. If it builds up pressure under
your thumb then this will be TDC cyl. #1 when the pointer is on the crank 0
degree mark.
George Hobers
69 2000