Re: "Tail of the Dragon"

To: Roadster List <Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: "Tail of the Dragon"
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:10:03 -0500
Lots of great roadster roads in the Texas Hill Country, NW of San Antonio,
too. One of my favorites is Hwy 16 from Bandera through Medina and north to
Kerrville. Problem is these days too many people know about it. 473 from
Comfort to Sisterdale, past Marc Tyler's place is very good, too, and not so
widely known. Marc's been showing me other twisty bits when we get down
there. Maybe soon we'll be playing tag (carefully of course) in our
roadsters.

Hopefully we'll be organizing a cruise down that direction next spring. The
wildflowers can be really incredible and with all of the rain we've had this
year it should be a record busting spring for color along the roads all over
Texas.