Re: 1600 carbs

To: shifty@shiftco.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1600 carbs
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:10:39 EDT
Some side to side play is fine. The throttle shaft should have a little
clearance so some WD-40 will leak through. The best way to check them is on the

car with it running. The shaft to bushing clearance should be about .003", the
thickness of a piece of paper. Wiggle the shaft around with the throttle at
various angles and look for play.

keith

In a message dated 10/19/2004 11:03:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,