Re: Need Info: '66 Roadster Wiper Motor

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Need Info: '66 Roadster Wiper Motor
From: Eddie <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Pat,

Yup, I did find the link to Wiring Diagrams off of 311s.org but I need a bit
more detailed info.

There are 5 wires coming from the wiper motor.  I want to know what the wires
are for. +12V, grd,
etc?

I'm banging my head because I could have sworn that someone posted a thread a
couple months ago
about the wiring schematics for the wiper motor.  A search in the list archives
didn't bring up
anything.  :(

Thanks again,
Eddie