RE: SEROC Beach Party

To: Brad Lustig <bradlustig@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: SEROC Beach Party
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:06:36 -0700 (PDT)
Barney is too kind.  He did all the real work by
obtaining the shelter at the Sand Dunes Club where we
hung out all morning on Saturday.  It was a great
weekend.  Dale Johns from Columbia was also present,
though the roadster was down & he was "forced" to
drive his nifty 350Z Track model.  My wife
volunteeered to drive that on the cruise rather than
one of our roadsters, but Dale declined.  Wonder why??

More of you guys need to show next time!

Mike Harper

http://vote.yahoo.com