Windshield frame re-assembly

Subject: Windshield frame re-assembly
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:18:57 -0400
I could have sworn there was a post recently about re-assembling a
low-windshield frame, but couldn't find it in the archives...
Can anybody with the experience of having done it offer some tips on order of
assembly?  I.E. is it easier to put on the top and bottom rails, trimming the
gasket to fit the frame, then doing the sides?  Or is it easier to do the
sides first?

I've already checked that the frame fits the cowl with no gaps, so the frame
won't flex when bolting it on.  Figured I'd ask, since I don't want to be
calling Stan for a piece of glass.
Thanks in advance,
Mark Sedlack
ZROC