Z engine thing...

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Z engine thing...
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for everyone's feedback on the L28 engine swap idea. It sounds like it
is a BAD idea.

I know a guy here in town who wanted to sell the engine and tranny for about
$200. Of course this got the little wheels in my head spinning. I don't really
have the knowledge or desire to do any swap right now, but I was curious if it
was possible. Plus, he tested the engine today and it is siezed. Scrap heap...

Sometime in the distant future I think it would be fun to do one of the popular
engine swaps that have been described on the list, but I'm pretty happy with my
underpowered little R16 right now. I like the way it sounds...

Matthew...

67 1600
68 1600