Re: Sorry for being stupid

To: tom@datsun2000.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sorry for being stupid
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:18:03 EDT
A front air dam makes a big difference. I has a 77 Honda Civic with an 82
Accord motor in it. It had the same problem. Built a really ugly angle iron and

plywood air dam and it really sucked it to the road and made the handling
much  better.

kw

In a message dated 9/27/2004 10:23:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  tom@d