RE: electrical problem

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: electrical problem
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:29:09 -0700
Paul is right.

Mine tried to ground through the choke cable and fried it.

The original ground was from one of the starter studs to the frame.   I
replaced it with a battery cable and for good measure put another heavy
cable from the engine to the frame on the other side.  You can hardly have
too many grounds.

Ray

68 2000