Right Rear Fender

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Right Rear Fender
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:35:19 EDT
Before I start I am pretty good with a MIG Welder and good at body work.
I am starting up again my 2000 frame off restoration. The body was acid
stripped. I replaced lots but spent hours redoing the rotted right rear
quarter.
The project has sat for 5 years. Engine frame everthing is done. I have all the
parts to finish. I am not happy with the rear quarter work.

HOW BIG A DEAL IS IT TO REPLACE IT.

Any vendors willing to go less than $998. for a new one. Its a 70 I need but
guess any 68-70 will work. And yah its the right side. I hear they make wind
chimds out of the spare left ones there are so many of them around.
Thanks DAVE