lugnuts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: lugnuts
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:01:39 EDT
List,

I am preparing to install Empi wheels on my car and have noticed they take an
oddball lugnut.  I need to find a shouldered style mag lug nut with a shank
of about .625".  After checking several places I have come to find out the
standard diameter of the shank on most lugnuts is larger, about .688 or so.
What
are some of you using on your Empis and /or does anyone know of a lugnut that
may work for me??  I don't really want to drill out my wheels to fit the
larger lug but I guess it is a possibility.

Thanks alot.

John Over
68 2000
Denver