Not Vic's Wheel Picks

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not Vic's Wheel Picks
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:26:57 -0400
Nope - These are not Victor's unbiased wheel picks, these are Brian's
biased wheel picks.  Biased because they're mine and I'm selling them.

Since I cut up my rear fenders to fit racing tires on the car these
wheels just don't look right any more, too small.  I picked up a set of
15x8.5 Revolutions that fill out new fenders pretty well, so it's time
for these to find a new home.  The list gets fist dibs.

You'll find pictures here
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/new_page_1.htm

First is a set of Minilites.  Three are real Minilites, one is a copy.
They are all 14x6.5 +13 (about 4.25 inches backspace) and weigh 13.5
lbs.  They are in good shape but do have some minor curb rash.  These
include the correct .75 inch shank lugs and 4 center caps, all of which
had to bough in England.  $400 for the set.

Second is a set of Hayashi Street II's.  These are 14x6.5 +9.  These are
JDM wheels and although not terribly rare, still far from common.
Originally these had a gold anodized finish but that's long gone.  I
painted the spokes gold.  They could use a freshening of the paint to
look really great but they are perfectly presentable as is.  Also 13.5
lbs each.  They too have some minor curb rash.  No center caps and they
take standard conical lug nuts.  $400 for the set.

Either set will fit a later Roadster with stock fenders although rolling
the lip at the rear may be required DEPENDING on the tire you wish to
run.  I did have my fender lips rolled and had no problem running ANY
195 width tire including the wider than normal Hoosier R3S03's with
absolutely no rubbing even under the hardest of autocross conditions.

Shipping on either set should run about $30 anywhere in the lower 48.

Brian Hollands

CSP '69 Datsun 2000

Tampa, FL

web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak