roadsters and other cars for sale in Virginia

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters and other cars for sale in Virginia
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 07:56:23 -0400
this was on my post about parts and the Glen, thought I'd put it in
separately in case anyone might have just deleted because the Glen wasn't
relevant to them.

, have a '71 TR6 with very decent body, O/D, good chrome asking $3500
                      '35 Morris 8 4dsd RHD basket case looks kinda like a
mini '33 Ford asking $2500
                      '67.5 2000 #525 matching # SU car first $3500 and for
$1500 more will include
                      correct early Solexes, B cam, and Comp Pan  this is
the car Eric Frisbee looked at
                      20k original mile late 1600 for parts or restore $1250
                      55k original mile 69 1600 from Georgia for restoration
$1500 nice bumpers and grille too
                      lots of other roadsters mostly projects or parts cars,
including other 67.5 2000's

                      I've been offered a 1960 Mercedes 220SE convertible in
a trade, needs restoration.
                      if anyone would have a particular interest in this
car, contact me offline. I've admired
                      and known of this car for about 20 years, but the cost
of restoration will generally
                      exceed the value afterwards and these babies are
expensive to restore. out of my
                      budget range.  this car is up near Albany, NY and was
garaged
for all except 2 of the last 20 years. I first spotted it when I drove by
and his
garage door was open and I saw the rear of the car. deserves a good home.

                      pix available of most of these cars

Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters