Deep Fried Roadsters (Socal Barbecue)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Deep Fried Roadsters (Socal Barbecue)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:16:38 -0700
Hey All,

No, I am not planning on trying to deep fry my roadster, but there will be
deep frying at the barbecue on Monday, September 6th!

I am going to be deep frying a turkey for the shindig and if you have never
had it you are missing out. If you are coming, bring along anything you
would like to try deep fried (I am going to be cutting up some onions
believe me).

I am also planning on having a keg to incentivize you even further. For the
kids and underage people there will be plenty of soft drinks. I also
encourage everyone to bring their cars as I am thinking we can also do some
wrenching. I will probably be replacing my alternator and fixing the wiring
harness plug.

Tim Miner is bringing his 3rd (yes 3rd) 67.5 2000 over. This one is a solex
car and he needs some help getting the carbs dialed in. All you gear heads
report for duty!

The pool is right next to my place for the kids and those wishing to cool
off and there will be lots of good roadster people and cars there.

Please please let me know for sure if you are going to come as I need to
make sure I get enough barbecue stuff as well as drinks. Please bring a side
dish. Shari and I are very excited to host this roadster get together and we
hope to see all of you there!

Please email me off list for directions.

Hope to see you on the 6th!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489