Convt Top Cleaner

To: "George & June" <Bmidget1@aol.com>,
Subject: Convt Top Cleaner
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:08:01 -0400
A cat walked over the top of my Miata and left his muddy paw prints all over
it. I used some car detergent and a brush but it didn't remove the mud. So I
got out the 'heavy duty' cleaner - Oil Eater which I bought at CostCo and I
couldn't believe how clean it got my top and I couldn't believe how much
dirt was on the rags, in fact the rags were black from all the schmutz. I
used a soft brush and sprayed on the cleaner and my yellowish black top
looked brand new after I was finished. It was now jet black.

Make sure you get all the detergent off the top and car and keep the car wet
so the detergent doesn't strip all the wax from the car.

Mike